From time to time in CakePHP 2.x you find yourself needing to load a model that’s not associated with the current model.
This is the website of Andy Carter a PHP and jQuery web developer in the Steel City. Working with CakePHP (and a bit of Textpattern and Drupal too).
I’ve updated a couple of my Textpattern plugins today to add support for Google Analytics UTM parameters. You can now enable UTM parameters on both “arc_twitter (TXP Tweet)”/txp/arc_twitter and arc_social_share.
Nice little approach to writing OOCSS using BEM in Sass.
The other week Harry Roberts wrote Vim for people who think things like Vim are weird and hard (a really good read if you haven’t read it yet) and so I thought I’d share my own Vi/Vim cheat sheet.
Comparison of parameters for the
strftime() methods in PHP.
A beginners guide to the task runner Gulp. Taking a look at why you should use it and why it is possibly better than Grunt.
- RT @Renzo_Soprano: pic.twitter.com/W3ieeDqeKo 17 August 2014
- Getting bored of @O2 pestering me whilst I'm at work. 15 August 2014
- RT @evolutednm: We're hiring developers, want to join the team? #sheffield #jobs #php bit.ly/1oxSDy6 15 August 2014
- Very sad to wake up and learn that Robin Williams has died. He was a very talented man. Thank you for making us laugh. 12 August 2014
- @googleanalytics interface is terrible, why should creating a new tracking code be so difficult? It used to be so simple. #poorUI 8 August 2014